The festive season has crept upon us once again. Every year I think I’ve got plenty of time and then all of a sudden it’s three weeks until Christmas and I feel totally unprepared. How does that happen every year?! For me Christmas is all about giving and I love buying gifts for my nearest and dearest. I put a lot of thought into it to get the perfect gift for that someone special. So I thought I would share some of my fav gifts to give you some inspiration. So what are you waiting for? Time to get shopping... all from the confront of your sofa x
1. The Smoke and Musk candle by Earl of East London is the perfect gift for any homebody. It reminds us of sitting by a log fire getting all snug and cosy. Available in two sizes, along with many other scents at House Curious.
2. Lily and Lionel leopard print pj’s. Calling all animal print lovers! These beautiful lightweight pj's are super stylish and comfy. These would make the perfect Christmas present and earn you some extra brownie points. I'm too impatient so I've already bought myself a pair and I’m totally in love.
3. Morning Noon Night: A Way of Living from Soho House follows their first book, Eat Drink Nap. The 300-page cloth-bound book invites readers behind the scenes at the Houses; following the day the Soho House way from the second you wake up to the moment you go to bed. This is perfect for any interior, food or drink lover.
4. Risotto gourmet gift set from Nicolas Vahé is now available at House Curious. It comes in a lovely gift box and the products look great in any kitchen. This would make the perfect gift for any style conscious, foodie loving family member or friend.
5. Laura Mercier Body Bath Crème Brulee. When you smell this you will literally want to eat it and rub it all over you. Not an exaggeration... it smells delectable!
6. Smoked Glass Brass Lamp from House Curious. For interior lovers, this super glam light would be the most wonderful gift to receive on Christmas day.
7. Looking for something a bit different and unique? Then why not buy an experience for someone special? We have some great workshops available in February that will sure to brighten anyone's day. Our top pick is the Celebratory Cake and Floral Decoration Workshop. Great for baking enthusiasts and a lovely way to meet new people.
8. New to House Curious Nordic brand Meraki hand soap is a great stocking filler. Available in Bamboo Charcoal and Mangosteen. The perfect balance of beautiful Nordic design and craftsmanship. It also smells amazing!
9. Darley Avenue is a lifestyle and gifting online store and they have some beautifully curated gift boxes. Each product has been carefully selected to bring you the best standards of design, presentation, craftsmanship and quality. My favourite is the The Coco Rose Box, which I would personally love to receive... hint hint, nudge nudge.
10. The Modern Preserver: Chutneys, pickles, jams and more... This cookery book is beautifully presented and includes both simple and natural homemade recipes. Kyle Newton (Author) is a passionate self-taught preserver with stalls at London’s Broadway, Maltby Street and Peckham markets under the name Newton & Pott. She also runs some lovely workshops which I'm dying to attend. This is also on my Christmas wish list.