EU & International Delivery
EU/Non EU & International Delivery
Please note only Art, Stationery, Soft furnishings, Smaller Accessories and Kitchenware are available for International shipment currently. However, you cannot find a shipping price for your country please contact email@example.com. Please note currently we unable to ship large items, fragile items or furniture. If you have a specific request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we are not able to ship furniture, large or fragile items. If you have any specific requests please contact email@example.com
Depending on the size/weight of your parcel(s) you may incur further charges to your order. Your order may be liable for Customs & Duty charges, these are solely the responsibility of the customer. If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Return an Item
If you would like to make a return, please follow these 2 simple steps below.
1. Please download a returns form here. Please notify our Customer Service team of your return by email and attach the completed returns form to (email@example.com) Please note that this must be within 14 days of receipt of your purchase.
2. Please pack and return your item in its original unused condition along with your completed returns form, (this will be emailed to you on request) within 14 days of receipt of your delivery. Any items returned without a returns form or order number may not be refunded.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Items must be checked upon receipt of delivery. If there are any breakages, defects or discrepancies you must notify us within 24 hours. We are unable to replace or refund any items if we are not notified within this time.
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition. Items not returned in their original packaging will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for packaging the item appropriately. Any items which arrive back broken due to insufficient packaging will not be refunded.
- The direct cost of returning the goods is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed. We are unable to refund you for your postage costs.
- When posting your item back, you must obtain proof of postage of your return. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
- HC Collection Service - If your item is too big or heavy to return to the post office please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item and your availability for a collection. Collection slots are Monday to Friday only. The collection fee will be agreed in writing between HC and the customer before any collection service can be arranged. The collection fee will be deducted from your refund/credit note. Please note the collection service is only available for UK mainland customers.
- Refunds will be processed when the request to return is made within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- A credit note will be issued if the request to return is made after 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- All returns must be received by House Curious within 30 days from receipt of delivery to qualify for a refund. Credit notes will not be issued after 90 days from receipt of delivery.
- We do not accept exchanges.
- Please note SALE items are non-refundable and instead a credit note will be issued. Please note Sale items must be returned within 14 days from receipt of delivery.
- Personalised or bespoke items, gift vouchers are non-refundable.
FOR FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Please email our customer service email@example.com within 24hrs of receipt of delivery. When emailing please include a photograph of the damaged or faulty item. We will then be able to discuss a replacement or a refund for you.
Please DO NOT return damaged or faulty goods without contacting us first. We are unable to refund any postage costs incurred if you return damaged items without contacting us.